CrusadeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny's GM Application

+2
Tran
Bunny
6 posters

Go down

Bunny's GM Application Empty Bunny's GM Application

Post  Bunny Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 am

Bunny's GM Application 2dt9nie

Name: Christina

In-game Name: Bunny
Have you got Experience?If yes how many years?:

I have experience. The servers that I have been GM in are:
- MapleViaOnline - v83
- MapleChaos - v83

(I think a couple more, but I cannot remember the names. These servers were from a year or two ago).

Got proof?:
Bunny's GM Application 111-Group-Sig-Final

Bunny's GM Application Scrshot309072009163746Maplestory

Bunny's GM Application Shikinamihacking

How many hours can you spend in working for us?:

I can be online throughout the day. Preferably afternoons, because I usually do my school in the mornings.

Time Zone?: GMT (-5)

What will you do if you see a hacker?:

Hacker's will be banned immediately. I will take a screenshot of the hacker in action for proof of breaking the rules. If this hacker creates a ban appeal on the forums, I will post that screenshot to confirm the ban. Hackers will NOT be tolerated. They disrupt game play and the community. Those who join our server only to intentionally advertise another server will be banned without question. Advertisers will also NOT be tolerated. They are a nuisance, and can potentially take away players from our server.

How will you handle Trolls?:

Trolls that are disrupting game play and annoying other users will not be tolerated. The troll will be given three warnings. Offensive language being used as verbal abuse will not be permitted. If the troll is persistent in his/her ways after the three warnings, I will proceed to jail the troll. If this is an ongoing issue, then the troll will face the highest consequence: a ban. I will take screenshots throughout this process for proof just in case the troll makes a ban appeal.

What will you do if you see another GM/GM'S doing something bad?:

It would be unfortunate to see fellow staff members breaking the rules, and as much as they are my friends and co-workers, breaking the rules, ESPECIALLY as a GM, is not permitted. The GM job is an important one. If a fellow staff member is breaking the rules, I am going to take screenshots of the staff member in action, and notify higher authority (administrators) about the issue.

Other Informations:

I am a very hard worker. When I am given a task, I do my best at accomplishing it to the fullest extent. I am a mature, determined, caring, and kind person. I enjoy helping people. It brings a smile to my face when those that I have helped are happy because of the things I have done. It will be one of my many duties to support players in game, as well as in the forums. I will help fellow staff members in punishing those who break the rules. Banning hackers are near the top of my priorities list. I will help CrusadeMS climb the Gtop 100 rankings, and encourage others to do so as well.

Thank you for reading my application!

Bunny
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Bunny's GM Application Empty Re: Bunny's GM Application

Post  Tran Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 am

Good luck Chrissy c:
Tran
Tran
Members
Members