CrusadeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^

5 posters

Go down

Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^ Empty Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^

Post  Hannahh Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 am

Hannah's GameMaster Application~

Name: I are Hannah Danielle :3

In-game Name: it'll be Hannahh (edit- I kinda actually wanna use my name like everyone else LOL. I feel left out f3)

Have you got Experience?If yes how many years?: uh. A week's experience. LOL.

Got proof?: I have no access to a computer as of right now o3o soo I'll edit in my screens when I get the chance :3

How many hours can you spend in working for us?: On weekdays, I can spend about 6 to 7 hours on if I have no homework, if I do have homework, then it would be about 4 to 5 hours. On weekends I can be on all the time nearly, which ranges from 8 to 12 hours.

Time Zone?: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)

What will you do if you see a hacker?: I would instant ban, since there is no reason to hack on a private server.

How will you handle Trolls?: If they were bothering anyone, I would jail them for a good while for disturbing the peace. If they continued after being let out of jail, I would then ban them.

What will you do if you see another GM/GM'S doing something bad?: I would report it to an Admin or the Owner so they could straighten him/her out. There is no room for immature/unhelpful members in the staff.

Other Informations: I would very much like to get a position on the staff; I would like a better chance to help than I did for the week I was GameMaster on the other private server. Thank you for taking the time to read Very Happy

Oh and I like cookies, especially HelloPanda ;D

Last edited by Hannahh on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hannahh
Hannahh
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^ Empty Re: Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^

Post  Tran Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 am

LOL, surprised you came Hannah. f3

Goodluck c;
Tran
Tran
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^ Empty Re: Hannah's GameMaster Application ^_^

Post  Derp Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 am

Hannah, good luck!
Derp
Derp
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am

Good luck Hannah!
Chris
Chris
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:22 am

GOOD LUCK HANNAH BESTFRIEND.
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Melissa
Melissa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannahh Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Thankyouu everyone :3
Hannahh
Hannahh
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down