CrusadeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM App c:

2 posters

Go down

My GM App c: Empty My GM App c:

Post  Melissa Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 am

Name: Melissa Ann Pruitt (Call me Mellz)

In-game Name: It shall be Melissa more than likely.

Have you got Experience?If yes how many years?: I've been a GM on a few servers:
MapleLight (The first server ever GMed on)
BoredMS (It shut down about a week after I was GM)
RawrusMS (Shut down when we were going out of Hamachi because of reasons unknown)
MapleShuffle (Current server I am GM on, though it's going down .-.)

Got proof?:
My GM App c: Maple0025
^ Please excuse the words, I can't really crop it or else it won't look right. This was from RawrusMS
My GM App c: Maple0026
^ Also from RawrusMS
My GM App c: Maple0002
^ Also from RawrusMS

****I don't have any other pictures from past servers, but I have plenty of pictures from RawrusMS if you need to see them.****

How many hours can you spend in working for us?: During weekdays: I get at least 3 hours a day on the computer. On the weekends, I'm usually on from the time I wake up, until the time I go to bed unless I have to go out

Time Zone?: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What will you do if you see a hacker?: Take a SS and instantly ban. There's no point in hacking on private servers, it takes the fun away for everyone.

How will you handle Trolls?: If it's just play, then I'll let it go, but if it continues, they will be muted, and if they still continue, I will BANHAMMER their little butts. (:

What will you do if you see another GM/GM'S doing something bad?: I will SS what they did or what they will do, and then I will email the Owner, and I will report them. Or, I could just post it here on forums for all to see.

Other Informations: I love helping people. o-o AND AND. I'm a really good friend. AND AND AND. That's really about it now. LOL.

Last edited by Mellz on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Melissa
Melissa
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

My GM App c: Empty Re: My GM App c:

Post  Hannahh Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 am

GOODLUCKBESTFRIEND<3
Hannahh
Hannahh
Members